The specialties in which posts are available vary each year.
Details for 2018 specialties are shown below.
Applications opened on Monday 9th October 2017 and will close on Monday 6th November 2017 at 12 noon.
More details about the application process are under Apply.
- Post 1: Geriatric Medicine (ST3) / General Psychiatry / Old Age Psychiatry (CT 1/2/3)
- Post 2: Clinical Oncology (ST3) / Haematology (ST3) / Clinical Radiology (ST1/2)
- Post 3: Public Health (ST1/2)/ Infectious Diseases (ST3)
- Post 4: Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ST2/3) / Paediatrics (ST1/2/3) / Histopathology (ST1/2/3)
- Post 5: Neurology / Renal Medicine / Respiratory Medicine (CMT/ST1/2)
- Post 6: Cardiology / Gastroenterology / Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus (CMT/ST1/2)
- Post 7: Medical Oncology / Geriatric Medicine / Rheumatology (CMT/ST1/2)
- Post 8: Ophthalmology/ / General Surgery / Otolaryngology (All ST3)
- Post 9: General Surgery / Urology / Paediatric Surgery (CST/ST1/2)
- Post 10: General Surgery / Urology / Neurosurgery (CST/ST1/2)
- Post 11: Haematology/NHS BT (ST3); Research in: NHS Blood & Transplant
- Post 12: General Practice (ST1); Research in: Platform Science (“-omics”) and Bioinformatics
- Post 13: Rheumatology (ST3) / General Psychiatry (ST1/2/3/4) / Medical Oncology (ST3); Research in: Therapeutics or Clinical Pharmacology
- Post 14: General Practice (ST1); Research in: Older People and Complex Health Needs
- Post 15: Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery (ST3) / Rheumatology (ST3)/ Neurology (ST3); Research in: Older People and Complex Health Needs
- Post 16: Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery (ST3) / Intensive Care Medicine (tbc/ST3)/ Anaesthetics (ST3); Research in: Acute Care
Details of posts available in previous years:
Image: Tjitske Kamphuis