Our Clinical Academic Programmes
Our cross-specialty programme provides support and professional development for all Oxford clinical trainees on an academic programme.
- Regular networking events to meet other academic doctors, both senior and in training
- Access to University resources, including University cards and internal funding
- Individual and group support, including induction events and careers advice
- The OUCAGS Forum seminars for sharing research findings, ideas, and know-how
- Research methods seminars and teaching courses
- Medical and surgical grand round meetings
- Management and leadership programmes (e.g. Management in Medicine Programme)
- Information about funding, by direct mailings and via our internal pages (AFP, ACFs and CLs).
View our internal pages:
We also have a tailored offer for doctors at each stage of the clinical academic path.
Explore the left-hand side menu for details of what we offer.
Or view 'Clinical Academic Pathway' for generic information about clinical academic posts.